martedì 21 maggio 2013

REAL TEEN INNOCENCE!

Obscure video clips from I'M LOSING TONIGHT

***A special thanks goes to Mousiko Kaleidoscopio
for videos that did and those who will in the future.
Thanks from the heart!***


from top to bottom: 
Terry Knight & The Pack - I' ve Been Told (1965) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.17 
The Gee Tee's - Dog (1966) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.17   
The Thunders - Take Me The Way I Am (1965) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.15  
The Contents Are - I Don't Know (1967) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.6
The Innkeepers - Trella (1967) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.5 
The Catsanovas - I Want To Be Loved (1965) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.16 
The Innkeepers - Never Should Have Done It (1966) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.6 
MR & The I. Of Soul - When Will I Find Her (1966) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.2
The Wild Ones - Just Me (196?) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.14 
The XL's - Second Choice (1966) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.3 
The Young Men - A Thought Of You (196?) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.16
The Villagers - You Can't Stay
(1965) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.16 
Unwritten Law - This Whole World Is Blind (196?) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.14 
The Savages - Roses Are Red My Love (1965) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.3  
The Bytel Lums - Do You Know What It's Like (1966) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.2 
Inner Sanctum - Can't Make It Without You (1967) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.7 
Dukes - Take Your Love (196?) From: I'm Losing Tonight! vol.3


***all the titles above, you can see them in sequence one after the other by clicking on the video below***

2 commenti:

why2k ha detto...

Hi,
My first visit to your blog. It seems to be a good site.
When I tried to watch the video I'M LOSING TONIGHT! Youtube says it's private.
I thought you would like to know.
Thanks,
Take care and stay safe.

why2k ha detto...

You may respond to my email if you prefer.
Thanks